Oregon Hot Tub offers three sauna services. The FREE services include:
- FREE In-Home Estimate—a no-obligation service where a trained professional comes to your residence to answer your sauna questions and to assist you in the purchasing process.
- FREE In-Store Test Steam—the saunas in the showrooms are ready so bring your bathing suit for a trial steam.
- Commercial Sauna Repair and Service - whether its a large sauna at gym or fitness club, a hotel, apartment complex – our trained technicians can diagnose and repair any issues you may be having.
Maintaining a clean sauna is fairly easy to do, but occasionally it may be beneficial to have an expert clean and inspect your sauna. Oregon Hot Tub offers a sauna maintenance service and some cleaning tips that will ensure your sauna stays in tip-top shape. This service is available to owners of any brand or model sauna.
With the sauna maintenance service, a certified technician will inspect your sauna for any potential problems and perform a thorough cleaning of your sauna. This service can vary from sauna to sauna, but generally includes the following:
- Cleaning of seats, floor, and exhaust
- Removal of sweat stains on seats through sanding and re-staining
- Replacement of missing or broken heater/door knobs
- Replacement of sauna rocks, if sauna is not electric or wood-burning
- Inspection of heater, exhaust piping, and structure including panels and joint connectors
Cost of service may vary. Complete the Service Request form for more information or to schedule any of these services.
- Some friendly, do-it-yourself tips for keeping your sauna clean:
- Sweep or vacuum your saunas seats and floor after every use
- Sit on towels to minimize the occurrence and severity of sweat stains
- Clean your saunas seats using a towel with water or a mild soap, periodically
- Never use ammonia or harsh chemicals as they can cause discoloring
- Remove ash if your sauna is wood burning; replace cracked rocks if your sauna is heated by sauna stones