Much has been made of the health benefits of sauna bathing. With good reason. Physically, nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day. Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived and ready for whatever the day may bring.
A few minutes a day is all it takes to look and feel better. The body’s response to gentle, persistent heat is well-documented and proven day in and out by people all over the world. Which is why more and more doctors are recommending its purifying benefits.
- Dermal benefits— click here to learn more about how using a sauna can clean and beautify the skin, promote quicker healing of cuts and bruises, and relieve symptoms of psoriasis and atopic dermatitis conditions like eczema.
- Muscular/Skeletal benefits— click here to read more on the soothing benefits saunas have on general aches and arthritis and rheumatic diseases. Also, discover the injury prevention benefits hot tubs provide for athletes and how medical professionals use hot tubs in preventative medicine.
- Cardiovascular benefits— click here to discover how steam therapy can reduce heart disease by reducing blood pressure and promoting blood circulation, and prove relief from symptoms caused by arteriolosclerosis, asthma, and bronchitis.
- General health benefits— click to learn more regarding lymphatic, endocrine, nervous, and respiratory benefits of sauna bathing, including induced sleep, sinus pain and headache relief, weigh loss, reduced bronchitis and asthma symptoms, illness detoxification, and reduced stress.
- Chronic illness benefits— click here to find out more about how hydrotherapy can alleviate symptoms caused by glaucoma and chronic fatigue.