Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should a hot tub be drained?
- Is a 115-volt hot tub better than a 220-volt hot tub or vice versa?
- What are the recommended water balance levels for a hot tub?
- What causes discolored water or scale deposits (white flakes)?
- What causes hot tub water to foam and what is the solution?
- What causes scum lines and how do you get rid of them?
- What is the difference between chlorine and bromine?
- What is the hottest temperature a hot tub should be set?
- Why does hot tub water become cloudy?
- Why is shock recommended for hot tub water care?
- How do you stop perspiration stains from occurring?
- How hot do saunas get?
- How should a sauna be cleaned?
- Is it okay to use a sauna when you are ill?
- What is the difference between traditional (conventional) saunas and infrared saunas?
- What is the recommended time for a sauna session?
- Are water clarifiers crucial for pool water care?
- How can algae be eliminated?
- Is the “chlorine” smell caused from too much chlorine?
- What are phosphates?
- What are the recommended water balance levels for a pool?
- What causes discolored water or scale deposits (white flakes) in pool water?
- When should the filter be cleaned?
- Why do pools become cloudy?
- Why is shock recommended for pool water care?